HealthierbyNature.com's Fit for Success

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 at 2:48 PM

Slim Plan Success Story

By Anna Vickers

I had started losing weight last year with the Shaklee weight management program and had plateaued. I was pleased with the results, but I needed to lose 15-20 lbs. more, so I am now on week 7 of Team15. I have lost 14 lbs. in these almost 8 weeks for a total of almost 40 lbs. since last summer! I've dropped 4 pant sizes and have gone from 2x in shirts to L. I'm almost back to my pre-baby size since having 4 children in the past 6 years! I feel so much better, and although
there have been moments I've wanted to quit, overall it's been easier than I thought it would be, and I'm confident that I will be able to keep the weight off because of the healthy eating patterns I've established.

Thanks, Shaklee, for the great supplements and Slim drinks! Slim Plan Gold and Protein smoothies will be a regular part of my diet from now on! And whoever is responsible for the Team15 diet-thank you! I've also enjoyed the delicious recipes!

Post a Comment